Luxe Scented Candles are beautiful hand made candles made from the finest soy wax. If burnt properly and with care, your candle can last well over 60 hours.
In order to get the most out of your Luxe scented candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. Your first burn should take approximately 4 hours for the wax to melt its way to the sides. After 4 hours has passed, we recommend you blow out your candle and let it completely rest until your candle has sealed again. This is important because soy wax has a burn memory. Each time you burn your candle, burn to the very edge of the glass so that your candle doesn't tunnel. This ensures your candle a wonderful lasting lifetime.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4-6 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- For a clean burn, trim the wick to 5mm at each time. If your wick is too long it can favour one side and will burn unevenly.
- If you notice that your wick has moved, gently reposition your wick back into the centre whilst the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Always leave at least 10-20 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
After your candle has finished burning, we recommend recycling your container, or better yet - using it as decor around the home.